Sunday, 16 August 2009

Hi

Hi
Thought I would put pen to paper or finger to mouse! The summer holidays are halfway through...H will be moving up to upper school in September which both he and I are bit apprehensive about. A fortune has been spent on new uniform etc.
We have camped and been to London in the last two weeks. H and I took a spanish lad to see the sights the highlights for them was a trip to Harrods and a stadium tour of Chelsea FC. OK that was my highlight! H is earning money by caddying for his Dad taking half his winnings (Which is not much hes no Tiger Woods !!).
We have had a weekend in Surrey and went to watch the Seniors Golf Open. H met some famous golfers so he was very happy.
Back to work next week .
What else is new....not much lol.
Have just read Dawn Frenchs autobiography which I would highly recommend.
Hoping life is treating you all well


Louise xx

2 comments:

LYN said...

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

Sandra said...

Hi Louise, How are you? My grandson Roman is starting his big school in September. Mind you, big school to him is the reception class...he is only four after all! I`ve heard dawn French`s book is very good too, I might give it a go when i`ve finished the pile of books next to my bed! :o)

Love and Hugs

Sandra xxxx