Friday, 23 January 2009

Flying the nest

Evening All

Today is a sad day for me...my eldest has left home! He has moved in with 2 of his friends, both lovely lads. It feels very odd, I was at work all day so I didnt have to witness the Grand Move! No packing was done until this morning so goodness knows how it was transported..bin bags I reckon. Still they are really excited and we are going over for a visit tomorrow. I will miss him, the first 3 years of his life it was just me and him, although he was the most difficult baby ever, I hope we have a special bond. He was the product of a brief relationship , I had and the man in question wasnt interested basically. Still we all make our own choices and I can only thank him for giving me such a great son!
Harry has inherited all his ps2 games and a Spiderman picture that he has always had his eye on!
Speaking of Harry he has 4 friends around for a sleepover tomorrow, GREAT!
Have a good week everyone Louise xx

3 comments:

LYN said...

AWWW... IT'LL BE OKAY LOUISE..AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE HE'LL BE CAK...;-)

Sandra said...

You WILL get used to it Louise and I know from exoperience how painful it is when they go. He will always come to back to his Mum wherever life may take him. Take care.

Love and ((Hugs))

Sandra xxxx

slj said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog.
It really does the young ones good to get out on their own. And yes, they do usually come back..at least for a while.lol.
Sheri